Cheap Plastic Houses

I bought a product from AliExpress, miniatures of houses and because AliExpress has a poor search bar, I quote here the name of the product as it appears: 

”1 Set Chess House Hotel Card Game Chess Puzzle Board Games Booster Packs Family Party Board Game Toy for Children Adults N58B”

I have painted all these houses with a simple sand primer, then I have added Cavalry Brown color paint from Vallejo for the roof and chimney, then painted grey all the windows or made them by painting were none were present (in fact except the roof were they are physically present and on a side of the house, the other windows were fast painted, later I will add more details, for now just a simple highlight at the roof). Easy peasy!

Happy wargaming!












No comments:

Post a Comment