6mm civilian cars

I am glad I had the chance to paint a set of civilian cars. The set I bought from ebay (from China), 100 (in fact 102) 1:300 (civilian) cars. I have painted them in many colors. From what I can figure until now there are 3 types of cars. Of course, in the future I want to customize them: add a few paint lines like for racing  cars, add some baggages, weapons (for Cars Wars and Gaslands games) and who knows what else. Another thing to do is to improve the paint job: corrections and maybe new coatings I will see exactly in the future. The miniatures can be painted easily, but for great quality and to add high details, it is quite a lot of work to do. Any clues for similar projects or sources from where to buy similar miniatures? I have spotted painted cars and I will buy them, but I am curious of other examples.

I will use these miniatures especially in my modern wargames or even sci-fi wargames as terrain, game objectives and maybe as units - frenzied civilians or zombies. Many opportunities. 































 

In the above picture you can see the miniatures before painting them, factory supplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment