City Test

This is the first assembly test of many different ranges of miniatures that I have acquired for some years now, from different manufacturers. I want to recreate a bustling city set in a modern/near sci-fi/sci-fi environment.

What you can see in the pictures is just a test and a work in progress. The base is A2 cardboard sheets, the roads are from MDF, but I don't like them because they are thin and they bend, there is also a bridge, monorail, lots of different cars, trees, different ranges of buildings and civilians around the city, plus two trains and ramps. City lights, more cars, trees, civilians, will be easily added along with more of the same, but also some other new features (VTOLs, flying cars...).

Will see soon where exactly this project will bring me next. I am happy with the panorama view, but still, there are some things that definitely need improvement.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment