Deimos Heavy Tank

Deimos Heavy Tank is a 6mm miniature produced by Strato Minis Studio that I have prepared and painted. I have also placed a 8mm cube to facilitate the comparison of the miniature's proportions.
 

The miniature is made from resin, has very few flesh to remove, it fits well and glues fast. For painting, I wanted to remake the metal look from Robocop (2014 edition), which to me appears in some scenes as silver plus a blue tone shine. So to remake this I have used Silver 997 in two successive coats. Then I have applied Natural Steel 864 for tracks and a wash self-made from Flat Blue 962. At the end, for a little menacing look or an AI sentient look, I have added a Flat Red 957, which reminded me of KITT from Knight Rider. I like the end result. The miniature from Strato Minis Studio has so many details that with a bit more time invested in painting it, I think I could have achieved more.











No comments:

Post a Comment